This quick and easy Asian-inspired vegetable stir-fry is tasty on its own, served with rice or you can add chicken or pork. It combines the healthful benefits of Coco’Mon™ Coconut Oil and the protein-packed, omega fatty acids of Hemp Rules™ hempseeds.
- Vegetables chopped for stir fry such as: carrots, onions, cabbage, bamboo shoots, snow peas, bean sprouts, etc.
- 1 Tablespoon Ziggy Marley’s Coco’Mon™ Lemon Ginger Coconut Oil plus additional teaspoon to finish
- Thai Basil & Ziggy Marley’s Hemp Rules™ Shelled Hemp Seeds to garnish
1. Heat wok or large skillet over medium heat. Melt a Tablespoon Ziggy Marley’s Coco’Mon™ Lemon Ginger Coconut Oil.
2. Add vegetables, toss with oil and cook to desired doneness (approximately 10 mins).
3. Remove from heat and add an additional teaspoon of Lemon Ginger Coconut Oil to enhance flavor.
4. Garnish with Thai Basil & Hemp Rules™ Shelled Hemp Seeds
5. Serve with steamed rice.
Tip: If adding chicken or pork, cook the meat first. Remove the meat from the pan when it is cooked through. You may need to add additional oil to the pan to cook the vegetables. Combine meat and vegetables right before serving and briefly reheat in pan. This will ensure the meat is thoroughly cooked without overcooking your vegetables.