Thai Green Curry Hummus
Think of the perfect Thai meal, all rolled up into a healthy dip.
- 2 cups chickpeas, cooked and drained
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup Coco’Mon™ Original Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- ¼ cup water
- 2 teaspoons green curry paste
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Place all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
2. Blend until thoroughly combined, smooth, and creamy. This will keep for about one week, refrigerated in an airtight container.
3. Serve with crackers, bread, or vegetables.
Makes about 3 cups of dip