Sweet and Simple Baked Apples
This light and healthy dessert couldn’t be easier to put together.
- 2 medium apples, any variety
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon organic sugar (or brown sugar)
- Dash nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons Ziggy Marley Coco’Mon™ Orange Almond Coconut Oil
1. Preheat your oven to 400 F.
2. Cut the apples in half and scoop out the core and seeds.
3. Place the apples upright in a small baking dish and sprinkle the tops with the cinnamon, sugar, and nutmeg.
4. Put a little bit of water in the bottom of the dish (for the apples to sit in), cover, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until soft and browned. Remove from the oven.
5. Top the apples evenly with the coconut oil and allow it to melt.
6. Serve immediately.