Simple Pan-seared Fish
This simple pan-cooked fish recipe allows the flavors of Ziggy Marley’s Coco’Mon™ Coconut Oils to shine through. It is excellent for many types of fish. Have fun! Experiment with your favorite fish, and try all of Ziggy Marley’s Coco’Mon™ Coconut Oil flavors.
- Fish (1 fillet per person)
- Salt & Black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Ziggy Marley’s Coco’Mon™ Coconut Oil plus 1 teaspoon (Try your favorite flavor)
1. Heat skillet over medium heat. Melt 1 Tbsp. of your favorite Coco’Mon™Coconut Oil.
2. Lightly salt and pepper your fish.
3. Add fish, cooking for approximately 4-5 mins. per side per inch of thickness. When done, the fish will “flake” when checked with a fork.
4. When cooked through, remove the fish from the pan. If using a flavored Coco’Mon™ coconut oil, add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and allow it to melt over the fish to enhance the flavor.