Rockin’ Raw Kale Salad
Raw kale, coconut oil, miso, hempseeds, and garlic make for one very delicious, immune-boosting, and vitalizing dish!
- 4 cups (lightly packed) kale (any variety)
- 1 tablespoon Ziggy Marley Coco’Mon™ Lemon Ginger Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon mellow white miso
- 1 large clove garlic, minced or pressed
- ¼ cup grated carrots
- 1 tablespoon Ziggy Marley Hemp Rules™ Sea Salt & Pepper Hempseeds
1. Remove any tough stems from the kale and cut it into thin strips.
2. In a medium-large bowl, stir the coconut oil together with the miso until well blended. Add the kale to the bowl and massage the oil-miso mixture into the kale, using your hands. The heat from your hands will help to melt the oil and the massaging will “cook” the kale.
3. Once the kale looks “cooked” (is dark green and wilted), stir in the garlic and carrots. 4. Serve topped with hempseeds.