Raw Coconut Lime Pie
Completely bursting with flavor and goodness, this will be your new favorite dessert!
- ½ cup each: raw almonds, shredded coconut, and raisins
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 1½ cups raw cashews
- ½ cup plus 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ cup raw agave nectar
- ¼ cup Coco’Mon™ Original Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Additional 1 tablespoon minced lime zest
1. Place the almonds, coconut, raisins, and ⅛ teaspoon of sea salt in a food processor. Blend until thoroughly combined and crumbly, but don’t overdo it—you want to retain a little texture.
2. Pour the mixture into a pie pan and distribute evenly over the bottom. Press the mixture down firmly with the palm of your hand to form an even, solid bottom crust. Cover and place in the freezer.
3. In a blender or food processor, place all of the filling ingredients. Blend very well, until completely smooth.
4. Remove the crust from the freezer and pour the filling into it. Evenly distribute the filling over the crust and sprinkle the top with the additional 1 tablespoon lime zest. Cover the pan once again. Place in the refrigerator for an hour, or until very firm. Cut and serve.