Raspberry Orange Almond Icebox Bars
Scrumptious, nutritious, and refreshing!
- 10 oz. bag frozen raspberries (2½ cups raspberries, fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup Ziggy Marley Coco’Mon™ Orange Almond Coconut Oil
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ½ cup agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
1. In a food processor or blender, combine all of the ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Pour or scrape the mixture into a 8 x 11.5-inch pan and smooth out the top. Place in the freezer for several hours, or until the mixture is frozen enough to cut.
3. Cut into small rectangles or squares and serve right out of the freezer.
Makes about 20 bars