Quinoa and Greens Bowl
You’d think something this good for you would have to taste like it, right? Wrong – one bite of this and you’ll be hooked!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 6 cups collard greens (you can also use kale, chard, or spinach), stems removed and chopped into thin shreds
- 2 tablespoons Ziggy Marley’s Coco’Mon™ Lemon Ginger Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari, shoyu, or soy sauce
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced or pressed
1. In a covered pot, bring the quinoa and water to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer (covered), until all of the water is absorbed and the quinoa is tender (about 15 minutes).
2. While the quinoa is still hot, stir in the remaining ingredients until thoroughly combined. If you’re using kale (or another green that doesn’t wilt easily), you may need to cook on the stovetop over low heat for 2-4 minutes in order to fully wilt the greens.
3. Serve hot.