Quick and Delicious Cinnamon Crisps
A quick, easy, and delicious treat!
- One whole-grain (or sprouted grain) tortilla
- 1 teaspoon Coco’Mon™ Original or Orange Almond Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon organic sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F.
2. Spread the tortilla evenly with the oil and cut into eight wedges (like a pizza).
3. Sprinkle evenly with the sugar and cinnamon. Spread wedges out on a baking sheet.
4. Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until the tortilla is lightly browned and crisp. Enjoy!
From the kitchens of Tess Challis – Making Radiant Health Delicious