Orange Almond Granola
This nutritious granola can either be made in the oven or dehydrated for “raw” granola!
- 2 cups rolled oats (not instant)
- ¼ cup Ziggy Marley’s Coco’Mon™ Orange Almond Coconut Oil (melted over low heat)
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup raisins (add last)
1. Preheat your oven to 300 F. if you’re using an oven. (This will also work in a food dehydrator.)
2. Combine all of the ingredients (except for the raisins) in a bowl and stir until well mixed.
3. Spread the mixture out on a cookie sheet (or dehydrator trays if you’re making “raw” granola). If you’re baking the granola, you’ll need to bake for about 20 minutes, stirring after the first 10 minutes. If dehydrating, you will need to check for doneness after about 6 hours (at a temperature of 105).
4. When the granola is done, stir in the raisins and allow to cool. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
Makes about 2½ cups granola