Orange Almond Chocolate Truffles
These incredibly delicious truffles could not be easier to make!
- 1⁄2 cup raw cacao powder, plus additional 2 teaspoons for dusting
- 1⁄4 cup Coco’Mon™ Orange Almond Coconut Oil
- 1⁄4 cup raw agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
1. In a food processor, blend all of the ingredients (except for the 2 teaspoons of cacao powder) until well combined. Alternatively, you can mix this with a whisk by hand, as long as you can get the mixture completely smooth.
2. Place in the freezer for about 20 minutes, or until the mixture can be shaped into balls.
3. Form into small balls and dust with the 2 teaspoons of cacao powder. Stored in an airtight container in the fridge, these will keep for at least 2 weeks.
Makes about 16 truffles