The rich flavors of Morocco come together in this nutritious dish.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons Ziggy Marley Coco’Mon™ Orange Almond Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1¼ teaspoons sea salt
- ¼ cup fresh mint (chopped), plus more for garnish
1. In a covered pot, bring the quinoa and water to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer (covered), until all of the water is absorbed and the quinoa is tender (about 15 minutes).
2. Stir the remaining ingredients into the quinoa and serve garnished with a bit of additional mint.
Serves about 3