Lemon Ginger Zucchini Pasta
This versatile mixture makes either a delicious creamy pasta sauce or a soup. You decide!
- 1 lb. whole wheat organic pasta – Your choice
- 4 cups peeled and chopped zucchini
- ¼ cup Ziggy Marley Coco’Mon™ Lemon Ginger Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 large cloves garlic, peeled
1. Steam the zucchini until tender—about 10 minutes.
2. While zucchini is cooking, cook pasta using the directions on the package.
3. Blend the zucchini with the remaining ingredients
4. Mix sauce to your liking with pasta and serve warm.
Makes about 3 cups of sauce.