Glazed Lemon Ginger Pineapple
So simple, but wonderfully delicious!!
- One fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon Coco’Mon™ Lemon Ginger Coconut Oil
1. Preheat your oven to 400F.
2. Trim the pineapple (remove the top, outer skin, and core).Slice the pineapple into 4‐inch spears.
3. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet and drizzle with the agave nectar. Bake for 20 minutes.
4. Gently flip the pineapple and set the oven to broil. Broil the pineapple until golden-browned. Remove from the oven, gently toss with the coconut oil, and serve.