Lemon Ginger Miso Noodles
This immune-boosting dish is so delicious, you’ll forget it’s healthy!
- 12.8 oz package soba noodles (four small bundles of soba noodles) 1⁄4 cup mellow white miso
- 1⁄4 cup Coco’Mon™ Lemon Ginger Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 small carrots, julienne-cut or grated
1. Cook the soba noodles al dente, according to the directions on the package. Do not overcook.
2. In a small bowl, combine the miso and oil well with a whisk or fork. Stir in the water, tamari, and garlic until thoroughly combined.
3. Once the noodles are done, drain them well and place in a large bowl along with the miso mixture. Stir gently but thoroughly to combine.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Serve.
Makes 4 servings