Lemon Ginger Broccoli with Caribbean Crunch Hempseeds
Rhea (The “V” Word – Voted #1 Vegan Blog of 2013 on SkinnyScoop.com) has an outstanding vegan blog and has shared some wonderful vegan recipes.
- 2 large heads of broccoli
- Kosher salt
- 1 Tbs. Ziggy Marley Coco’Mon™ Lemon Ginger coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Ziggy Marley Hemp Rules™ Caribbean Crunch Hemp Seeds
1. Cut the broccoli into florets and cut the stems into bite-sized pieces.
2. Fill a large saucepan or skillet that has a lid with about 2 inches of water and a pinch of salt. Bring the water to a boil, add the broccoli and cover the pot. Let the broccoli cook for just a few minutes until it turns bright green. Remove the lid and transfer the broccoli to a colander to drain.
3. Return the pan to the heat and add the coconut oil. Add the broccoli back to the pan and toss to coat in the oil.
4. Add the garlic and salt. Let cook, stirring every few minutes, until the broccoli is heated through and a bit crispy.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl or platter and sprinkle with hemp seeds.