Kale Salad with Lemon-Garlic Dressing
Karen Marley, Ziggy’s younger sister, has provided us with a fantastic base recipe that you can adjust to play to your tastes. Enjoy and have fun!
- Fresh kale
- Green beans
- Sautéed mushrooms
- Radishes – thinly sliced
- Cherry tomatoes
- Parmesan – shaved
- Hemp Rules™ hempseeds – Caribbean Crunch or Sea Salt & Pepper
1. Toss ingredients through the tomatoes in a large bowl with dressing (see below)
2. Top with parmesan and hempseeds. Enjoy!
- ½ cup of olive oil – Mix with a little Coco’Mon™ Coconut Oil if you prefer
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove of fresh minced garlic – Adjust to your taste
- Lemon zest from one lemon – Adjust to your taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
1.Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.