Glazed Lemon Ginger Tempeh
A very simple immune-boosting dish.
- 8 oz. package tempeh (any variety)
- 2 tablespoons tamari, shoyu, or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Ziggy Marley Coco’Mon™ Lemon Ginger Coconut Oil
1. Preheat your oven to 350° F.
2. Slice the tempeh in half lengthwise and then widthwise. Then cut into large cubes until you have 16 cubes that are half of their original thickness.
3. Place on a baking sheet and coat evenly with the tamari. Spread with the coconut oil and bake for 5 minutes.
4. Flip the pieces over, coating evenly in the marinade and bake another 5 minutes (or until golden-browned on both sides).
5. Serve plain as a side, or in salads, sandwiches, or wraps.