Curry Pan Roasted Potatoes
These Curry Pan Roasted Potatoes are an easy side dish that goes wonderfully in place of hash browns with breakfast or serve for dinner with fish and a side salad. These golden roasted potatoes have a soft center when diced into small 1/2″ cubes and cooked on the stovetop.
- 3–4 cups ½ inch diced potatoes (russet, fingerling, red – Your choice)
- 1 Tablespoon Ziggy Marley’s Coco’Mon™ Curry Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Butter
- Salt, Pepper and garlic powder to taste
1. Heat large skillet on medium.
2. Melt Curry Coconut Oil and butter.
3. Add diced potatoes and dust with salt, pepper and garlic powder (for extra heat add red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper).
4. Toss so that potatoes are coated with oil.
5. Cover skillet. Check and stir potatoes every 10-15 mins. until golden brown and cooked through (approx. 30-45 mins)
6. If potatoes begin to stick during cooking, add additional coconut oil by the 1/2 Tablespoon.