Curry Lime Hummus
A tasty, healthy twist on hummus!
- 1 ½ cups garbanzo beans (one 15 oz. can of chickpeas, drained)
- 3 tablespoons Coco’Mon™ Curry Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 large cloves garlic, peeled
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
1. Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth and creamy.
2. Serve with crackers or crudités. This will keep, refrigerated in an airtight container, for up to one week.
From the kitchens of Tess Challis – Making Radiant Health Delicious