Curry Fried Rice
This dish is simply delicious!
- 3 cups cold cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons Ziggy Marley Coco’Mon™ Curry Coconut Oil, divided
- ¼ cup minced white or yellow onion
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 6 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 2 large cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
1. In a skillet or stir-fry pan, heat the rice, coconut oil, onion, and turmeric over medium-low heat. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes, or until the onions soften.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well to combine. Stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes and serve.