- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Ziggy Marley’s Coco’Mon™ Curry Coconut Oil
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Jamaican Style curry powder
- 1/2 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 2 slices of hot pepper (optional)
- 1 cup water
1. Cut chicken breast into 1½ inch cubes.
2. Sauté the curry powder, onions, garlic, tomatoes, thyme and pepper in oil until browned and slightly tender.
3. Add chicken and brown (about five minutes).
4. Add water, lower heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Season with salt as desired.
From the sweet kitchen of Ms. Rose