Cranberry Orange Quinoa Toss
Quinoa made easy and delicious with the help of Coco’Mon™ Orange Almond coconut oil.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 3 Tbs. Ziggy Marley Coco’Mon™ Orange Almond Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
1. In a covered pot, bring the quinoa and water to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer (covered), until all of the water is absorbed and the quinoa is tender (about 15 minutes).
2. Stir the remaining ingredients into the quinoa and serve at room temperature.