Cold Spring Rolls
This vitalizing treat is the perfect way to eat your veggies – and hempseeds.
- Spring roll skins (rice paper wraps)
- Rice noodles, cooked al dente according to the directions on their package
- Shredded carrots
- Red cabbage, finely chopped
- Fresh cilantro, trimmed and chopped
- Fresh basil, minced
- Cucumbers, sliced into thin 3-inch spears
- Green onions, finely chopped
- Ziggy Marley Hemp Rules™ Caribbean Crunch hempseeds
Note: These rolls are best served immediately, but if you must store them, wrap in damp paper towels and refrigerate in an airtight container for 1-2 days.