Chocolate Chip Coco’Mon Cookies
Scrumptious, addictive, and guaranteed to make your house smell divine!
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour (or all-purpose gluten-free flour)
- 2/3 cup organic sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup Ziggy Marley’s Coco’Mon™ Coconut Oil Original or Orange Almond Coconut Oil 2 tablespoons nondairy milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350° F.
2. Melt coconut oil over low heat.
3. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and stir or whisk well.
4. Combine the coconut oil, milk, and vanilla and stir into the dry mixture just until thoroughly combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Scoop the mixture out in one tablespoon increments onto two lightly oiled cookie sheets.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes or until very lightly browned. (You want them to almost look underdone or they won’t be as soft.)
7. Remove to a cooling rack and serve when cooled.
Makes 2 dozen cookies