Chickpea Kale Curry
Delicious plain or over brown rice or quinoa.
- 4 cups cooked chickpeas (a.k.a garbanzo beans)
- 1 cup kale (any variety), de-stemmed and thinly sliced 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Coco’Mon™ Curry Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Coco’Mon™ Original Coconut Oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced or pressed
1. Combine the chickpeas, kale, tomato, ginger, and salt in a medium pan and warm over medium-low heat, stirring often, for about 5 minutes (or until hot).
2. Reduce heat to low and stir in the oils, lemon juice, and garlic. Stir until the oils are melted. Serve immediately.