Leonie at Strictly Vegan Jamaican Cuisine served this wonderful salsa at a big show and EVERYONE loved it. We hope that you do to!
- 1 cup mango (diced, firm, fresh)
- 1 cup pineapple (diced, fresh)
- 1 cup papaya (diced, firm, fresh) – OPTIONAL
- 1/4 cup jalapeno chilies (fresh, minced, seeded) – ADD MORE IF NEEDED
- 1 tablespoon red onion (minced)
- 3 tablespoon lime juice (fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (kosher or sea)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (chopped, fresh)
- 1 cup roma tomatoes (firm, diced, seeded)
- 1/4 cup cucumber (diced, seeded)
- Ziggy Marley’s Hemp Rules™ Hempseeds (roasted or shelled)
1. COMBINE all ingredients in a bowl and generously the sprinkle hempseeds before serving.
2. Enjoy with chips and fresh green salad.