Caribbean Crunch Potatoes
This requires cooked, cooled potatoes—but if you have them on hand, this flavorful dish comes together in under 10 minutes!
- 2 1⁄2 cups diced potatoes (cooked and cooled potatoes with skins on)
- 1 tablespoon all-‐purpose oil (such as sunflower or safflower)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Hemp Rules™ Caribbean Crunch Hempseeds
- 2 large cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add the oil. Next, add the potatoes and pan‐fry for about 5 minutes, turning often, until the potatoes are golden-browned and crisp.
2. Remove from heat and toss with the remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.