A healthy, scrumptious dessert in under 10 minutes!
- 2 bananas, not overly ripe
- 1 tablespoon Coco’Mon™ Orange Almond Coconut Oil
- 2 teaspoons organic sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
1. Heat a skillet over medium-low heat and add the oil. Do not heat the oil above 350° F.
2. Slice the bananas lengthwise and then in half. You should have eight banana spears. Sprinkle each banana evenly with the cinnamon and sugar.
3. Evenly distribute the oil over the pan and place the banana spears in the oil. Cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side, or until the bananas are richly caramelized and golden-browned. Serve immediately.