Banana Bean Curry
You’ll want to make this delicious, simple, unusual curry again and again!
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup kidney or black beans
- ¼ cup Coco’Mon™ Original coconut oil
- One banana, sliced (use a banana that is firm and just ripe, not overripe)
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 4 medium-large garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Combine the rice, beans, and coconut oil in a pan over low heat, stirring, just until the mixture is thoroughly warmed.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients (all but the cilantro) until well combined.
3. Garnish with the cilantro and serve.